ARE YOU LOOKING INTO, OR THINKING ABOUT PLACING
YOUR REAL ESTATE FOR SALE IN CENTRAL MA?
WE HANDLE ALL YOUR RESIDENTIAL,
INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE NEEDS!
We Work As Sellers Agents Listing Your Real Estate & For Buyers
As Buyers Agents Helping You Find The Property That Fits Your
USE OUR 20+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS YOUR KEY IN ANY REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION.
We've Been Purchasing, Owning, Managing, Renting, Selling Real Estate For Over 20 Years In Central MA. Experience Is Key! Your Property Is Likely Your Most Valuable Possession - Do You Really Want To Trust It With Just Anyone? Check Out Some Questions You Should Be Asking A Realtor, Whether You're Selling Or You're Buying Real Estate.
Here Are Some Questions You Should Ask About The Experience Of The Realtor You're Looking To Hire. Feel Free To Print These Out And Keep Them With You When You Are Qualifying Your Next Realtor. And, Make Sure They Are A Realtor By Asking If They Are A Member Of The Local Or State Board Of Realtors.
Do You Currently Own Property? (You do want someone that knows what it's like to actually own a piece of property)
* I have Owned Residential & Investment Properties for 20+ years now.
* Have You Ever Sold A Property You Owned? ( It's nice to sell someone else's, but selling your own has that extra inside the deal experience)
* I have Sold Property I owned, And Have Done A 1031 Tax Exchange (Ask Me About This)
* How Long Have You Been An Agent/Broker? ( It's nice to give that new person a shot, but in this volatile market, experience is what's needed - Remember, It Is Probably Your Most Valuable Possession!)
* I was an Agent for 10 Years & Have Been A Broker For 10 Years.
* Have You Sold More Than 25 Properties? (Low - But shows some Experience with selling real estate)
* I Lost Count - Well Over 25 Properties Sold Of All Types.
* What Licenses Do You Hold? (Means what else can you offer that any average realtor can not?)
* I Hold A Real Estate Brokers License, The MA State Unrestricted Construction Supervisors License, MA State
Remodelers License. And Gary Holds a MA State Unrestricted Supervisors License. & Remodelers License. Almost 60 Years Combined Experience In Building & Remodeling working for you!
* Have You Ever Owned And Managed Investment Property? (Maintenance, Management criteria, Rentals, Handling Tenants, Landlord/Tenant Laws ect..)
* I Have Owned & Managed Multi-Unit Buildings & Investment Property For Over 30 Years & Continue Too Today.
* What Kind Of Mortgages Have You Dealt With In Selling & Buying Real Estate? (Diversity in finding & working with qualified buyers)
* I Have Dealt With Traditional Bank & Mortgage Companies, Conventional, FHA Purchases, 203k Rehab Loans, Construction Loans, Partial Owner Financing Loans, Refinancing Loans, Multi Bank Work Out - Short Sale Loans & 1031 Tax Exchange Loans. Many Of These On My Own Personal Properties Over The Years.
* Do You Have Any Experience In Figuring & Pricing Of Repairs That May Be Needed On, Or In My Property? ( Your property probably could use a few things to get it ready for selling - Don't spend foolishly though!)
* Having A Construction Supervisors License & A MA State Remodelers License, I Have Rehabbed A number Of Properties Over The Years With A Recent Condo Conversion Not Too Long Ago. So, Gary and I Can Come In And Give Very Close Estimates of Repairs Needed.
These Are Some Of The Questions You Should Ask When Speaking With A Realtor That Is Going To Be Handling Your Most Valuable Possession. Print This Page Out To Reference It.
If The Others Can't Compare, Give Us A Call And USE OUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU! List Your Real Estate For Sale With Us. Buyers, Use Our Experience To Purchase Real Estate.
OUR EXPERIENCE IS YOUR KEY IN REAL ESTATE
PHONE (508) 868-4662
the service you deserve
Copyright 2013. A1Realty of Central MA. All rights reserved
Powered by 3Cedars